The nine rooms at The North Branch Inn are housed across our two buildings on property - the Main Inn House, where our Parlor, Bar Room & Restaurant are located - and our Library House, where our Library Sitting Area - complete with wood stove and books covering the local area - are located. Our spacious guest rooms offer a quiet respite from the world outside – escape into soft down duvet linens and enjoy the country air. All rooms feature en suite bathrooms with Malin & Goetz amenities, Sferra towels and robes.
- In our Main Inn House, our two second floor Queen Rooms face the back of the building and accommodate two people.
- In our Main Inn House, our spacious second floor King Room is filled with natural light and comfortable seating, accommodating two people.
- In our Main Inn House, our second floor Double Room room features two double beds, a spa sized bathroom and soft views of small town life. This room can accommodate up to 3 people.
- In our Main Inn House, our Ground Floor King Room is located beyond the Parlor and accommodates two people.
- In our Library House, our four Salon Rooms offer the largest accommodations on property, with each room featuring a clawfoot bathtub and a comfortable seating area and comfortably accommodates two people.
We LOVE dogs and dogs love running through our meadows and into our streams, so feel free to bring them along for your weekend away! We do charge a $25 nightly fee to help cover the costs of cleaning. But rest assured that for this, we also provide a dog bed for your pup, food bowls, treats and a special parting gift for them!