The fourteen rooms at The North Branch Inn are housed across our three buildings on property - the lively Main Inn House, where our Parlor, Bar Room & Restaurant are located, the Library House, where our Library Sitting Area complete with wood stove and books covering the local area is located, and our Post Office Building, which offers a comfortable sitting space in addition to five guest rooms. Our spacious guest rooms offer a respite from the world outside – escape into soft down duvet linens and enjoy the country air. All rooms feature en suite bathrooms with Malin & Goetz amenities, Sferra towels and robes.
- In our Main Inn House, our two second floor Queen Rooms face the back of the building and accommodate two people.
- In our Main Inn House, our spacious second floor King Room is filled with natural light and comfortable seating, accommodating two people.
- In our Main Inn House, our second floor Double Room room features two double beds, a spa sized bathroom and soft views of small town life. This room can accommodate up to three people.
- In our Main Inn House, our Ground Floor King Room is located beyond the Parlor and accommodates two people.
- In our Library House, our four Salon Rooms offer the largest accommodations on property, with each room featuring a clawfoot bathtub and a comfortable seating area and comfortably accommodates two people.
- In our Post Office House, our two spacious ground floor King Rooms offer natural light and accommodate two people.
- In our Post Office House, our two second floor Queen Rooms accommodate two guests and feature private off-suite bathrooms.
- In our Post Office House our second floor two room King Suite features a private en suite bathroom, king size bed and separate room that offers a comfortable sitting area with a convertible futon. This room can accommodate up to three people.
We've always got something going on - visit our "Offers" page for any current packages, promotions or special events!
Interior Common Spaces at North Branch Inn
We LOVE dogs and dogs love running through our meadows and into our streams, so feel free to bring them along for your weekend away! We do charge a $25 nightly fee to help cover the costs of cleaning. But rest assured that for this, we also provide a dog bed for your pup, food bowls, treats and a special parting gift for them!