The fourteen rooms at The North Branch Inn are housed across our three buildings on property - the lively Main Inn House, where our Parlor, Bar Room & Restaurant are located, the Library House, where our Library Sitting Area complete with wood stove and books covering the local area is located, and our Post Office Building, which offers a comfortable sitting space in addition to five guest rooms. Our spacious guest rooms offer a respite from the world outside – escape into soft down duvet linens and enjoy the country air. All rooms feature en suite bathrooms with Malin & Goetz amenities, Sferra towels and robes.
- In our Main Inn House, our two second floor Queen Rooms face the back of the building and accommodate two people.
- In our Main Inn House, our spacious second floor King Room is filled with natural light and comfortable seating, accommodating two people.
- In our Main Inn House, our second floor Double Room room features two double beds, a spa sized bathroom and soft views of small town life. This room can accommodate up to three people.
- In our Main Inn House, our Ground Floor King Room is located beyond the Parlor and accommodates two people.
- In our Library House, our four Salon Rooms offer the largest accommodations on property, with each room featuring a clawfoot bathtub and a comfortable seating area and comfortably accommodates two people.
- In our Post Office House, our two spacious ground floor King Rooms offer natural light and accommodate two people.
- In our Post Office House, our two second floor Queen Rooms accommodate two guests and feature private off-suite bathrooms.
- In our Post Office House our second floor two room King Suite features a private en suite bathroom, king size bed and separate room that offers a comfortable sitting area with a convertible futon. This room can accommodate up to three people.
Interior Common Spaces at North Branch Inn
Exciting Happenings & Packages
We LOVE dogs and dogs love running through our meadows and into our streams, so feel free to bring them along for your weekend away! We do charge a $25 nightly fee to help cover the costs of cleaning. But rest assured that for this, we also provide a dog bed for your pup, food bowls, treats and a special parting gift for them!